Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cran-Pineapple Pork

So I am a fan of the quick and easy dinner. I like no fuss. It's just easier that way. I came up with this. It's not only easy, but TASTY.

Cran-pineapple Pork

1 pork roast (frozen or not) The size that will fit in your crockpot well
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
1 can pineapple chunks
chopped garlic to taste

Put roast into crockpot, open can of cranberry sauce and dump in (you can break it up a little) open can of pineapple (steal a few pieces cause they are yummy) and dump in, juice and all, toss the garlic in over everything. Put on low for about 8ish hours. (6 if its thawed) Take roast out, turn crock to high,  thicken the liquid for gravy buy using cornstarch and water (it is just a faster way, and easier for the crockpot I find) make veggies, make a starch, and there you go!!! I would not advise eating the pineapple, it doesn't taste good. So you can use pineapple juice if you like. It might work. I don't know. If I ever get around to buying pineapple juice I will just drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment