Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This one is for the men that think "Real MEN don't eat QUICHE!!"

Admit it. Someone says, "Oh quiche! I will make you that!" and you get disappointed. I know I know.. You think it isn't MANLY to eat quiche.. Well, this quiche is for you!!


Steak Quiche

8 eggs
2 tablespoons salsa
1/3ish teaspoon salt
1/3ish teaspoon pepper
1/4ish cup milk (I dont measure it, I just add how much I think I need)
3/4 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup leftover steak cut thin and small
Pam or other non stick spray

Preheat the oven to 350*
In a large bowl beat eggs milk salt and pepper together
Let the small children help with the eggs, they like that.


Spray a 9" pie plate with pam, (or butter because I was out of pam, this does make the bottom a bit browner is all)

 sprinkle the steak in as evenly as you can, same with salsa, and cheese. (Ok this one has broccoli instead of salsa, but the 5 year old ate it with broccoli so I am NOT complaining!)


Pour egg mixture over everything.

Bake for 30-45ish mins or till a knife can be inserted in the center and comes out clean.


(WARNING: this will grow, eggs puff when you cook them, dont worry, they will deflate)
Cool for 5 mins Serve and enjoy!

If you like a little GREEN in yours you can try it this way..

and see.. pictures above..

Steak and Broccoli Quiche

8 eggs
1/3ish teaspoon salt
1/3ish teaspoon pepper

1/4ish cup milk (again no measuring)
3/4 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup leftover steak cut thin and small
1/2 10oz package frozen broccoli, cooked and WELL drained
Pam

Make it with the same directions as above using the broccoli instead of the salsa, OR use them both!


And you didn't think quiche could be "real man" food!!

Yes, I know there are no pictures. I don't have any of this. I will take some the next time I make it. That might be as early as next week.

Ok so now there are pictures.. enjoy!!

Please keep in mind this was posted in my other blog first, I did NOT steal it as you can NOT steal what is yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment